We currently have vacancies for playworkers to help look after children at our After School Club...
After School Club Playworker
This role would be ideal for a young person who is hoping to study education at university or work with children in the future.
3.30pm-6.45pm, Monday to Thursday
Pay: £9.35 per hour
The main objectives of the post are to, as a team member, working under the direction of the After School Club Manager:
- Deliver high quality activities, ensuring a stimulating and supportive environment;
- Ensure adequate supervision of indoor and outdoor activities
The main responsibilities include:
- To take part in the collection and escorting of children from classrooms to the club as required
- Prepare the After School Club space for sessions and activities and clear away afterwards, as directed by the After School Club Manager
- Monitor the condition of play equipment and report any damage to the After School Club Manager
- Uphold the After School Club’s policies and procedures, including behaviour management, confidentiality, child protection, Health and Safety and equal opportunities
- Attend planning meetings and team meetings
If you are interested in this role please email Emily John, headteacher: firstname.lastname@example.org