At Offham we believe that uniform promotes a sense of pride and belonging to our school community.
It is practical, smart and clearly identifies Offham pupils. Children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance and the design has health and safety in mind. Parents are able to buy school embroidered items from the school uniform shop, supermarket alternatives in red, grey, white and black, or items from the PTFA second hand uniform shop.
Offham colours are red, white and grey. Children require:
- red sweatshirts or cardigans (red fleeces and hoodies are available but should only be worn for P.E not as part of the main uniform)
- grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore dresses
- red and white summer dresses
- white polo shirts, shirts or blouses
- white or grey socks
- grey or red tights
- black school shoes
We ask that all hair, below chin length, is tied back sensibly with small hair bobbles and bows. Earrings are discouraged, however children can wear small studs if they can be removed for P.E. lessons. We advise children getting their ears pierced do so over the long Summer holiday to allow sufficient time for healing and easy removal.
Offham have a separate set of 'Kit' required for P.E lessons including;
- P.E t-shirt in the house colour
- P.E hoodie or fleece
- P.E shorts (red)
- P.E socks - white
- Dark coloured tracksuit bottoms for the winter
- Outdoor trainers
- Black plimsolls