- In every aspect of our pupil's day we encourage them to show Respect.
- Our children show self-respect by conducting themselves in a calm, considered and purposeful manner, on and off site, in lesson and during non-structured activities.
- Respect for others is seen in the way our children speak to one another; with interest, politeness, tolerance and understanding and behave towards adults and other children; holding doors, waiting patiently, being helpful.
- Our children demonstrate respect for the learning environment when they look after their classrooms and corridors, being careful with resources and looking after their own belongings.
- We teach our children to show respect through positive role modelling, praise and positive reinforcement and specific personal social and emotional development teaching sessions.