We currently have the following vacancies at Offham Primary School:
KS2 Teacher for September 2018 - Full time - Maternity contract
We are looking to recruit an outstanding, energetic and inspirational KS2 teacher to join our very successful, caring and nurturing village school.
Are you someone who can uphold our values of Respect, Resilience, Responsibility, Collaboration and Compassion and;
- would love to develop outstanding practice in Key Stage 2?
- thinks and plans outside of the box to create exciting and engaging lessons?
- is keen to develop the White Rose maths scheme alongside our fantastic maths coordinator?
- is highly motivated to give the best of themselves for the benefit of our children?
- is flexible and a team player?
- flourishes in an environment where we consider your development as important as that of the children?
- has high expectations and a commitment to raising standards?
- will create an indoor environment which is both inspiring and engaging?
- has a commitment to the benefits of outdoor learning and is happy to teach in the outdoor environment whenever possible?
- will support our mission to become a Green Flag school?
Then Offham might be the perfect school for you! Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please note, this is a maternity post from September 2018 and is expected to last from September 2018 - Summer 2019. There is a strong possiblilty of the post becoming a permanant role in September 2019.